The only way we will be able to flatten the curve is by staying at home! This is the predicament many businesses are finding themselves and their employees in, and often without the necessary resources to make working from home as productive as being at the office, however, we have the technologies available to make remote working just as fruitful.
We have listed some of the key resources that will help your business during this time. All of these technologies are quick deploy and can start helping your business improve the current work-from-home scenario quickly:
Hosted PBX solution
- Extension dialling: You are able to dial your work colleagues’ extensions and transfer calls. This saves your employees money and makes it easier to manage your staff performance.
- Employee presence: This gives a clear view of availability of your work colleagues, and diminishes the call wait time and eliminates the “guessing game”. This is a great benefit for the lockdown because it makes communication as simple as if you were in the office.
- Geographically flexible: A hosted PBX allows desktop softphone users to be totally mobile, as long employees have access to internet. This allows employees to stay connected with consistent in-office experience from the comfort of their home.
- CRM integration: This allows you to call your clients based on the stored information in your CRM with just a click of a button directly from your CRM software.
- Upgradable software: Employees can be equipped with a fully-featured business phone on their desktop or mobile. All you need to do is install a program which eliminates the costs of expensive hardware implementations at each employees home.
VPN network access
- Enhanced security: When connecting to the network through a VPN, your data is kept secure and encrypted. In this way, your information is secured from hackers.
- Remote control: In the case of a company, the great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely even from home or from any other place. That’s why a VPN can increase productivity within a company.
Video conference tools
- Reduced travel time and costs: During this national lockdown, video conference and meeting tools make it possible to communicate and solve issues without leaving your home/office.
- Optimised Attendance: Increase attendance and productivity with video recording capabilities. if needed, employees are able to have access to recorded videos for training or presentation purposes when it is easier for them. This results in more attendance and doesn’t delay the process.
With the key benefits listed above, this makes it easier for employees to work from home, allowing businesses to save money whilst increasing productivity and giving employees an in-office experience during the lockdown.
We encourage you to stay at home and invest in these tools that focus on making your work experience simple. You are able to work from home and get things done!